Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update

Well, its coming along. I'm really needing a few foals to help out with getting our breeding program back up and going. Hopefully some babies will be coming along soon...
I did add a foundation Appy to our stables.....I think he is quite the looker, but I may be a little partial..lol
Introducing: CTWS Struttin Like Sebastian


There is a story behind this big boy. Feel free to read about him on his page. 

Also, I am so happy I found Jezebel....I had forgot what a camera hog she was. lol. It never fails when I am working with poses and photos, she is always showing up and POSING....she is a true show girl!
She is the perfect reason for the "buy mode" pick up and move. 

Also, I wanted to officially say goodbye to my main horse...
"Cherokee Wind"
You are missed big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment