Sunday, September 9, 2012

Its good to be back with our Sims family....

Hi everyone!! Wow, its been soooooo long that I haven't been able to be on here with you guys and playing.
As most of you know, my lap top took a serious turn for the worse and crashed. I am having to go thru e-mails and salvage some foals thru there and I did have some of my medicine hats and a couple Arabians that I had put on a pin drive...please cross your fingers I can get them from it. Other than that...I am having to start all over. ;-(
If anyone would love to send me messages or e-mails updating me to all the latest happenings, I would be forever grateful! Thanks.....and once again, it feels good to be back playing~!

Tracey/Monique
Color The Wind Stables


PS...Our farms are now located in beautiful Scotland....and development of farm and site is underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment